WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND COOKIES EXEMPTED FROM THEM?
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliated cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
• Technical and functional cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
• Analytical Cookies: those that allow those responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the development of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
• Advertising Cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
• Social cookies: are set by social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
• Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits coming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
• Security cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO STORAGE LIFE
• Session cookies: a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
GRUPO SLIWA-VEGA, S.L is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore provides you with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimacy of the processing: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Sharing of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except for cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and to limit or refuse its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
GRUPO SLIWA-VEGA, S.L. C/ Zurbano, 45 1º C – 28010 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install on your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and use of the different options or services offered.
The cookies selected indicate that the user authorizes the installation in their browser and the processing of data under the conditions reflected in the Cookies Policy.
The user can check or uncheck the selector depending on whether they wish to accept or reject the installation of cookies.
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE PUBLISHER
Technical and functional
cookielawinfo- checkbox- necessary
Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website
cookielawinfo- checkbox-non- necessary
Cookie not necessary for the use of the options and services of the website
within one year
Used to remember your preferences regarding the Cookies Policy set
within one year
Used by Facebook to deliver a range of products such as advertising, real-time offers from third-party advertisers
within three months
External providers of this website:
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Delete cookies from your device
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, which deletes cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies
To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on your devices, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Last updated: 15 February 2022