1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
GRUPO SLIWA-VEGA, S.L is the RESPONSIBLE PARTY for the processing of the personal data of the USER and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations foreseen to carry out the processing are:
• Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and will be related to its products and services or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to your personal data.
• Conducting market research and statistical analyses.
• Processing orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
• Sending the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why may we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
• With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and newsletters.
• For legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY: to carry out market research, statistical analysis, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the USER’s request.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or when there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and, when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymous storage of the data or their total destruction.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE PARTY has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by the privacy regulations in force.
What rights do you have?
• The rights of the USER are as follows:
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.
• The right of access, modification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the right to limit or oppose its processing.
• The right to submit a complaint to the supervising authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
GRUPO SLIWA-VEGA, S.L. C/ Zurbano, 45 1º C – 28010 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request by the provider, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY states that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. If all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy safeguards, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE PARTY at: GRUPO SLIWA-VEGA, S.L. C/ Zurbano, 45 1º C – 28010 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com
Last updated: 15 February 2022